Naughty Elf Stuffer Balloon (OPTIONAL SANTA DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOLD OUT)
SOLD OUT! ASK FOR ANOTHER DATE IF WE RUN OUT OF SPOTS, WE MAY BRING BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!
*Limited supply for the holiday season. First come, first serve.*
It's that time of year again!!! This holiday season, bring a bit of naughty fun into the house with one of our Naughty Elf Bubble Balloons.
Don't have an elf yet? No worries. Come adopt a new friend for your shelf in our store on Sam Rittenberg. Already have one? Click the bring your own option.
WANT SANTA TO PERSONALLY DELIVER YOUR ELF???
HERE'S HOW TO ORDER!
1. Be one of the first to check out (only 10 slots available for delivery 11/25 and 10 more for 11/26)
2. Choose the "SANTA DELIVERY (11-26-2023 Two Days Only!)" option below. (Your delivery rate shows at checkout)
3. Click delivery for 11/25/2023 when checking out, and write your preferred date in the notes section. Ten people will have their delivery on 11/25/2023 between 2:00pm-6:00pm, and the other ten people will have their stuffers arrive on 11/26/2023 between 12:00pm-4:00pm. ASK FOR ANOTHER DATE IF WE RUN OUT OF SPOTS, WE MAY BRING BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!
4. Pay attention for a text from Santa on the day of to learn when your elf and Santa will arrive. Be sure to answer the text prompt in response to ensure that your house will not get skipped. Failure to respond may result in missed delivery and being put on the naughty list.
5. Be ready to receive your stuffer elf. Please note that Santa will deliver to your porch, but will not be entering your home. Prepare accordingly as your overall experience will last around 15 minutes.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SANTA DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
1. Santa is a very busy man, and has many houses to visit before Christmas Night, so please do not hold him up.
2. Have your cameras ready, and wait for Santa and his Reindeer Van to arrive with your balloons. Yes, he will take photos, but no, your child cannot sit on his lap.
3. If your child has a letter for Santa, please have this ready, he will take it back with him to the North Pole.
4. Santa loves cookies, and while gifting him some is not necessary, it is most definitely appreciated.
5. Ensure that all exterior lights are on, and any pets or animals are secure that way Santa can safely come and visit.
NOTE: If you are dropping off an elf, please list the date/time you would like to drop them off prior to your pickup/delivery date/time in the notes section.