New Year's Eve is one of our busiest times of year. This year was the year of the Balloon Drop. We did every type of event imaginable, from weddings with midnight balloon drops and private house parties to concert halls and restaurants. Here are some highlight of a handful of our events..
Every Car Commercial on TV has them . . . Balloons! So why doesn't your showroom?
Have you been thinking about adding balloons to your showroom?
Not really sure who to call or if it can be done?
Well, you've come to the right place! This blog will give you some examples and what to consider when choosing to add balloons decor your showroom floor.
Things to consider when hiring an outside company to decorate your showroom:
- Is the staff dressed in professional corporate attire?
- Do they arrive on time and act in a professional manner?
- Are they insured and able to produce a COI? W-9? Business License?
- Do they have a professional website and portfolio of their work? Are they able to provide references?
- Is the company a member of any professional organization? Chamber of Commerce, Business Association, etc.
- Do they come fully prepared with their own ladders, equipment, scissors, etc?
- Do they install during non-peak hours, so as not to disrupt your sales floor?
- How high is the ceiling in your showroom? As a courtesy we will measure this for you and suggest options that will look best, based on your ceiling height.
- What is the temperature where the balloons will be installed? Will the balloons be exposed to full sun? We bring a thermal temperature gauge to insure where your balloons will be installed will last the longest possible time.
- Foil or Latex? They both have pros and cons. Foil balloons can be costly, are limited in colors and are affected by temperature changes; however, they offer many seasonal design choices. Latex balloons will oxidize (turn velvety looking), are the most economical and have many colors to choose from. Both choices can be personalized with your logo or text.
- What is your ceiling made of? If you ceiling is a typical drop ceiling or has exposed steal beams, then we can use our Magnetic Installation System, which requires no ladders or lifts (up to 29ft)
Don't pay your sales staff to inflate helium balloons - we will do it for you!
We offer three (3) Auto Dealership Programs for you to choose from and service Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Beyond.
- Monthly - Keep your showroom looking new + fresh as we rotate your designs on a predetermined schedule.
- Quarterly - Perfect for the dealership on a budget that does not want to commit to a monthly program.
- Seasonal - Have a sales event or seasonal promotion, then this is the perfect plan for you.
Our programs start as low as $250 plus deliver/installation/tax. Call today for a free quote or digital mock. 843-856-9121 - As a bonus all our dealerships get social media mentions via twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Blog posts, we will also promote your current offers and promotions.
Other Services Available:
- Helium Tank Rentals
- Forever Balloon Displays Buy/Lease/Installation
- Showroom Decor
- Jumbo Pennant Balloons
- Logo Imprinted Balloons
- Trade + Expo Show Decor
- Grand Openings + New Ownership Launches
Celebrating your child's first birthday is a big deal but it doesn't stop there. Many parents celebrate with elaborate parties for their first 10 birthdays. There are many elements to planning a child's birthday party. Starting with picking a theme: licensed characters, animals, sports, dress up or maybe just a simple color.
Will you have a house party or will you host your party at a location?
Invitations? Who will you invite? The whole class plus family friends or only a handful of his closest buddies?
Will you need to serve a meal? Not necessarily, try to throw a party between meal hours and you can get away with serving light snacks, cake and beverages.
How will you entertain the kids? Some locations will have built in entertainment value, such as bowling or arcade games. If you choose to host the party at your house get some ideas off pinterest based on your theme or contact a local company to come entertain the kids with balloon animals or a magic show.
Have your party favors and some of decor do double duty. Use a filled piñata with balloons attached as a centerpiece. Order pre-twisted balloon flowers and arrange in a container and every little girl can take one home.