From Promposal's to Decorating Ballrooms and High School Cafeteria's we have done it all.
It's an exciting time to be a Gamecock Fan!
As both the University of South Carolina's Woman's and Men's basketball teams are playing in the Final Four!
The Women's Team will be playing Stanford on Friday, March 31st. While the Men's Team will face Gonzaga on Saturday, April 1st.
Good Luck Gamecocks!
Hard to believe that the month of January is almost over already, feels like it was just Christmas. Could be because I have been doing a lot of traveling and will only be home about 13 days out of the month. Part of my job is traveling to teach and speak to other balloon and event professionals across the country.
So where have I been just in January?
New Year's Eve is one of our busiest times of year. This year was the year of the Balloon Drop. We did every type of event imaginable, from weddings with midnight balloon drops and private house parties to concert halls and restaurants. Here are some highlight of a handful of our events..
Our balloons are available in various sizes and styles, from five inch latex to forty plus inch foils. Today, I am going to show how we use some of our jumbo size balloons for various party + events.
Our corporate clients love our mega letters. They stand an impressive 40" and definitely make a statement.
Our letters are available in gold or silver and are available in smaller versions for matching table designs.
We also stock a large variety of numbers to celebrate special birthdays or anniversary events.
Silver, Gold, Red, Pink + Blue are some of the colors we have available.
We can even custom paint these to perfectly match your event.
Every Car Commercial on TV has them . . . Balloons! So why doesn't your showroom?
Have you been thinking about adding balloons to your showroom?
Not really sure who to call or if it can be done?
Well, you've come to the right place! This blog will give you some examples and what to consider when choosing to add balloons decor your showroom floor.
Things to consider when hiring an outside company to decorate your showroom:
- Is the staff dressed in professional corporate attire?
- Do they arrive on time and act in a professional manner?
- Are they insured and able to produce a COI? W-9? Business License?
- Do they have a professional website and portfolio of their work? Are they able to provide references?
- Is the company a member of any professional organization? Chamber of Commerce, Business Association, etc.
- Do they come fully prepared with their own ladders, equipment, scissors, etc?
- Do they install during non-peak hours, so as not to disrupt your sales floor?
- How high is the ceiling in your showroom? As a courtesy we will measure this for you and suggest options that will look best, based on your ceiling height.
- What is the temperature where the balloons will be installed? Will the balloons be exposed to full sun? We bring a thermal temperature gauge to insure where your balloons will be installed will last the longest possible time.
- Foil or Latex? They both have pros and cons. Foil balloons can be costly, are limited in colors and are affected by temperature changes; however, they offer many seasonal design choices. Latex balloons will oxidize (turn velvety looking), are the most economical and have many colors to choose from. Both choices can be personalized with your logo or text.
- What is your ceiling made of? If you ceiling is a typical drop ceiling or has exposed steal beams, then we can use our Magnetic Installation System, which requires no ladders or lifts (up to 29ft)
Don't pay your sales staff to inflate helium balloons - we will do it for you!
We offer three (3) Auto Dealership Programs for you to choose from and service Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Beyond.
- Monthly - Keep your showroom looking new + fresh as we rotate your designs on a predetermined schedule.
- Quarterly - Perfect for the dealership on a budget that does not want to commit to a monthly program.
- Seasonal - Have a sales event or seasonal promotion, then this is the perfect plan for you.
Our programs start as low as $250 plus deliver/installation/tax. Call today for a free quote or digital mock. 843-856-9121 - As a bonus all our dealerships get social media mentions via twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Blog posts, we will also promote your current offers and promotions.
Other Services Available:
- Helium Tank Rentals
- Forever Balloon Displays Buy/Lease/Installation
- Showroom Decor
- Jumbo Pennant Balloons
- Logo Imprinted Balloons
- Trade + Expo Show Decor
- Grand Openings + New Ownership Launches
Once again we had the honor of decorating the kickoff breakfast for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in the lovely Montague Terrace at the North Charleston Coliseum. Audio + Visual was provided by Fox Audio and Visual, always a pleasure to work alongside these guys.
This years Making Strides Walk is planned for October 22nd at Riverfront Park in North Charleston. Looking forward to see you there . . . just look for the pink balloons!
So it's no secret that the HBO series Vice Principals was filmed here in Charleston. But what we couldn't tell you was that last year we were part of it. Our balloons made their 1st appearance on Sunday night. This scene was set up in West Ashley High School.
There will be another episode in the future that also features our balloons, but that will be another blog in the future.
This is not the first time our work has been featured on TV - We have done work with MTV, Disney and countless concerts and album releases including Bruce Springsteen.
We are proud members of the South Carolina Film Council, along with Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Opening in 2019 we were excited to be part of MUSC's Ground Breaking Event for The Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital. We were doubly thrilled to not only decorate for MUSC but also for Benefitfocus, so the staff could be involved by watching Shawn on the monitors at all four (4) of their Charleston locations.
Congratulations to all who are making this dream come true!
Once again we were invited to take part in designing + decorating for James Island Charter High School, this year's theme?
INTO THE WILD!
Keeping with The Trojan's school colors of Orange and Blue - We designed an arch that added some patterned Safari Print Balloons in Orange and White. This kept their school colors and allowed us to incorporate the theme balloons. We topped the arch with a football foil balloon and accented with assorted animal head balloons.
Sertoma is held at Johnson Hagood Stadium home of the Citadel Bulldogs. It is an exciting two nights of high school football - all for a good cause!
Want to find out more? http://charlestonsertoma.com
Celebrating your child's first birthday is a big deal but it doesn't stop there. Many parents celebrate with elaborate parties for their first 10 birthdays. There are many elements to planning a child's birthday party. Starting with picking a theme: licensed characters, animals, sports, dress up or maybe just a simple color.
Will you have a house party or will you host your party at a location?
Invitations? Who will you invite? The whole class plus family friends or only a handful of his closest buddies?
Will you need to serve a meal? Not necessarily, try to throw a party between meal hours and you can get away with serving light snacks, cake and beverages.
How will you entertain the kids? Some locations will have built in entertainment value, such as bowling or arcade games. If you choose to host the party at your house get some ideas off pinterest based on your theme or contact a local company to come entertain the kids with balloon animals or a magic show.
Have your party favors and some of decor do double duty. Use a filled piñata with balloons attached as a centerpiece. Order pre-twisted balloon flowers and arrange in a container and every little girl can take one home.